Because Mondays otherwise suck, here are some of my favorite posts/reads/bytes from this week. The posts I feature are an eclectic mixture of writings, photography and other random things that I just found either touching, enjoyable and inspirational.
Monday Bytes Link Love:
- Young and Restless Blog: My Depression - Christa writes about her experiences with depression during her pregnancy which is really so brave and touching to read.
- Fit Crafty Stylish and Happy: Mother's Day: - I just found Cassidy's blog through my Aloha Friday Blog Hop. She's got the cutest crafts and food to inspire.
- Tots and Me: Am I Mom Enough? - I really agree with and enjoyed reading this post she made on Mother's Day discussing the TIME Magazine article and her experiences with breastfeeding and attachment parenting.
- Local Sugar Hawaii: Sometimes When I Slip I fall - Nicole writes about her experiences with the hardship of miscarriages which was so touching to read. <3
- Scribblesaurus: Listen Up Spouses, Don't Be Late! - Tracy writes a very funny and true blog about how when spouses are late coming home from work, it can really stress the stay at home parent out!! Very funny and true, you'll enjoy this read.
- Simply Heavenly Food: He Can Break Your Chains and Set You Free - In this post, Teresa shares a comment she got from a reader on how he struggled and found his way to Jesus. I cried reading his testimony, truly touched my heart.
- Simply Stavish: Butterfly Happiness - Mindi shares some amazing photos from the butterfly garden.
- Frugal in WV: Spinach Herb Pesto - This recipe looks absolutely delicious!! Must try!
- Yesterday on Tuesday: Ruffles & Rust - Malia shares very pretty Pinterest worthy pictures of ruffles and rust and 7 vintage trends. Very pretty.
- Creating My Sanctuary: Sprintime Hope & Beauty - If you are in need of a pick me up of beautiful, check out this page!! The amazingly beautiful photos of trees in bloom and swans in a lake. Breathtakingly beautiful. Spring is here!!
Please check out these blogs and follow them if what they wrote touched you or made you smile or laugh. I hope you all have a wonderful day and if you have a story or a review or something you'd like me to feature on Monday Bytes, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can read it and possibly feature it next Monday!!
If you've been featured on Monday Bytes, grab the code for my button below!! (You don't have to but someone I admire on blogger suggested it so why not?!)
I hope you all have a lovely Monday and a wonderful week ahead!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.whatjeanlikes.com/search/label/monday%20bytes" title="What Jean LIkes Monday Bytes"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u--r0R7oTww/T7GWj9JDKAI/AAAAAAAAAio/RG86pdR4-PQ/s1600/MONDAYBYTES.png" alt="What Jean LIkes Monday Bytes" style="border:none;" /></a></div>