ALOHA FRIDAY BLOG HOP!12:00 AM
Welcome to the "Aloha Friday Hop", hosted by What Jean Likes and Local Sugar Hawaii! Aloha Friday Blog Hop is a brand new weekly feature that will run for 6 days and occur every Friday at 12 midnight Hawaii Standard Time. Aloha Friday Blog Hop is a great way to meet new people and learn new things as well as increase your blog followers! So let's have some fun!!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.whatjeanlikes.com" title="What Jean Likes"><img src="http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii499/localsugarhawaii/draft.jpg" alt="What Jean Likes" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Follow Jean via Google Friend Connect, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Networked Blogs, Pinterest, Tumblr, Linky Followers, and Bloglovin!
- Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky below. You can do a separate entry for your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Linky. We want everyone to get lots of follows and some sugar!!
- Grab our Aloha Friday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog and in your sidebar (if you want) to show some love and let everyone know that you participate in the weekly blog hop!
- Go to as many blogs on the Linky as you want and FOLLOW them!! Be sure to tell them that you are from Aloha Friday Blog Hop!!!
- If someone is nice enough to follow you, why not show them some Aloha and some sugar and Follow back any followers you have gained from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop!